Vote & Support Restaurants
- There is no fee to register or vote for the ChowderMonth Traveling Taster pass
- Register with email and mobile information to receive digital pass that can be saved directly to your device
- As you visit each restaurant, check in on their tab. No purchase is necessary to check in
- After checking in to 3 participating restaurants you will receive the voting link within 15 minutes
- This allows you to select your favorite in each of the following categories:
- This year there will be ChowderMonth Champions for each category.
- You do not need to check into all to vote, or check into the restaurant you intend to vote for
- Results will be tabulated when voting closes on Oct 2 11:55pm , and the winners will be announced on Oct 3 during Closing Ceremonies at the Free Fall Festival happening at Taylor Ave Bayfront in Beach Haven
Official LBI Chowderfest Merchandise
The one and only place to purchase your official 2021 LBI Chowdergear will be online now through September.
To Guarantee you have your shirts in time for Oct 2 & 3, please place an order for direct shipment on chowderfest.com
What is happening October 2 & 3
Welcome fall in traditional LBI style as the Southern County Chamber of Commerce heads to Beach Haven to close out Chowdermonth. This is not a tasting event, but a free 2-Day Bayfront Festival filled with a juried vendor village, food for purchase, live music and brews on tap.
- There are no tickets needed to attend the gated area where the festivities are officially being held
- Chowdertasting and voting happens by visiting restaurants directly and voting online through chowderfest.com registration before October 2nd.
- Announcement of 2021 Champions in Red, White & Creative will be announced on Sunday October 3rd.
- No Alcohol beverages from festival may leave gated area – Must be 21 years or older to purchase
- No Outside food or drink permitted within gated area
- Event hours Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Festival Dates & Hours
The 2- Day Festival will take place on the bayfront between 9th Ave. and Taylor Ave. in Beach Haven, NJ.
Saturday, Oct 2 – 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, Oct 3 0 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Getting There & Parking
This year, we are not utilizing the field, but will be in an extensive gated area by the waterfront. Parking on LBI and Beach Haven is free, please utilize street and lot parking as available.
Stay In Touch
ChowderMonth and the 2-Day Free Festival is presented by members and sponsors of the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce. Follow the latest updates, interviews and commentary at Chowderfest.com and on the Official LBI Chowderfest Facebook page.
We have taking enhanced measures for everyone’s safety. All vendors will be in individual tents, so everyone can social distance. As local and state guidelines change, we will be posting updates on what is required.
This is an open-air event, which will be following social distancing and safe practices that have proven successful with free public events held locally throughout the past year. Much like such Farmer’s Markets and town concerts there will be no entry tickets needed and will not require Covid screening of any kind to attend.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. For more information please visit https://www.ochd.org/covid19/
Online Pre-Order Sales end September 8th. Additional merchandise will be available at the festival on October 2nd & 3rd